Thursday 10 May 2012

Question 4

4, Who would be the audience for your media product?

The target audience for my magazine is young females, specifically from the age of 15 to 25 (based on my questionnaire results). As my magazine includes fashion it will appeal to fashion conscious and people who want to keep up with fashion trends. I feel that my magazine would be ideal for students in School, College and University as fashion and music seems to be a big part of their lifestyles. Rather than people having to buy a music magazine and a fashion magazine they can save money, spending the same they would on one magazine and getting both fashion and music features within the magazine. This can be a good save for students that may not have the money to buy magazines regularly, and my magazine means that they only have to buy one magazine a month to get the most recent stories on the fashion and music industries.

No comments:

Post a Comment